Tuesday, July 19, 2011


  1. The Lawson Motel

    I decided to choose a lightish brown with the intention of a "homely" feel.

  2. Hungry Jacks

    The colour scheme chosen for this logo is largely unchanged, as the combination of red and orange would stimulate hunger, and the white denotes purity so the food would (theoretically) be perceived as clean.

  3. Fitzpatricks Real Estate



  4. Crown Computers

    I chose a black/neon green combination as black represents power and authority, so combining that with a technical colour such as green would augment the black to imply that the power and authority would apply to users of technology.

  5. Matt Jenkins Homes



  6. Beyond Blue

    I chose this colour scheme for Beyond Blue, where I saw the light colours as being uplifting, energetic, and relaxing.

  7. Romanos Hotel



  8. World Vision



  9. Mission Australia



  10. Wagga Marketplace

    I chose "organic" colours for the Wagga Marketplace as I see the Marketplace as largely centered towards foodstuffs (although admittedly there is indeed more to the Marketplace than just food).

  11. Forum Cinema



  12. Wagga Paintball

    I chose red for this logo's colour scheme as it gives the notion of intense action and energy, which makes sense given the nature of the sport, which is very intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment